Vaginal Infection, Urine Incontinence related to Pelvic Muscle Weakness?
Urine incontinence, vaginal infection and discomfort are linked to weak pelvic muscle floor. Here’s why it’s crucial to maintain our pelvic floor healthy, as well as why it’s significant. Recently, Taiwanese singer and actor Ella Chen from the trio group S.H.E shared in a post about the challenges for women stepping into motherhood, the body changes and suffering from urine incontinence that went viral.
“As pregnant women, we have morning sickness in the early stages. We get cramps and sleeplessness in the latter stages until delivery day. The real challenge of motherhood then begins….we must tend to our wounds, breastfeed, have painful milk duct blockage, fear of not producing enough milk for the baby…
We no longer recognize the woman we once were in the mirror during motherhood….the extensive hair loss, loose and drooping belly, thick arms, and bigger buttocks…..
Then comes the dreaded part, urine incontinence! Urine leaking when we cough or sneeze. It’s embarrassing to talk about, most women prefer to suffer from urine incontinence silently. Accepting that there is nothing they can do about it, a fact of life for motherhood.
I disagree, we must begin addressing this problem, looking for solutions to it, and getting expert treatment as quickly as possible. Women should not be ashamed of discussing these issues and there’s nothing to be embarrassed about seeking assistance and resolving it.” Ella Chen.
The following quote is taken from a Facebook post by Taiwanese singer and actress Ella, who was discussing the difficulties of motherhood. Whether or not you’re a celebrity, we are all human beings who will go through common yet extensive changes to our lives after childbirth, such as urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness, or other vagina-related problems.
Did you know that pelvic floor muscles, urinary incontinence, recurring vaginal infections and vaginal discomfort are all linked to your ‘pelvic floor muscle’?
The pelvic floor muscles are the muscle groups that keep the pelvic floor closed. It serves as a hammock for the bladder, uterus, rectum, and other pelvic organs at the perineum and anus. The pelvic floor muscles support about 70% of a person’s body weight, and maintaining them strong and healthy is essential to women’s intimate health and general well-being, as well as anti-ageing benefits that result in a youthful quality of life. When women’s pelvic floor muscles are robust and elastic, it aids in the maintenance of a solid and healthy body posture. It also aids in the reduction of protruding bellies, and boost one’s sexual health and other physiological functions in women Y-zone area.
What causes pelvic floor muscle weakness?
A weak pelvic floor is caused by many things. Some of which are pregnancy, obesity, menopause, sedentary lifestyle and genetics. Pelvic floor weakness is caused by pregnancy and childbirth. Ageing, weight problems, uterine and vaginal surgery, stress, and hygiene will be the secondary reasons. Women should care for their pelvic floor muscles long after they have given birth – in fact at all times, and at any stage in life.
How do you know if there is a problem with your pelvic floor muscles? What are the symptoms?
Here are the common tell-tale signs of a weak pelvic muscle and to help you identify if you have a weak pelvic floor muscle.
What are the symptoms of weak pelvic muscle?
- A feeling of heaviness or pressure in the pelvis.
- Discomfort in the pelvis, pain in the abdomen or lower back.
- Pain during sex (intercourse).
- Uterine tissue that falls through the opening of the vagina.
- Frequent bladder infections.
- Unusual or excessive discharge from the vagina.
- Pelvic organ prolapse (uterine prolapse, bladder prolapse, rectal prolapse.)
Why its bad news?
- You will be prone to vaginal infections and vaginal discomforts. This is due to your pelvic floor weakened muscles which will cause the entire vagina to be lower (prolapse) and losing its elasticity. The loss of vaginal elasticity, at a prolapse position, makes you more prone to bacterial or yeast infection.
- The uterine prolapse results in physical distortion, a protruding lower abdomen (also known as the menopausal belly), edema (swelling) of the legs, and water retention.
- You will experience sexual dysfunction such as the loss of libido, lack of arousal, pleasure sensations and difficulty in achieving orgasm
Is it possible to repair urine incontinence, uterine prolapse and a weak pelvic floor?
Uterine prolapse is a condition in which the uterus slips down into the vagina. You may not be able to prevent all cases of uterine prolapse, but there are things you can do to lower your risk of developing one. A few lifestyle choices that might help you avoid developing a prolapse include:
- Maintaining a good weight is an important aspect of optimal health.
- Regular exercise is important. Furthermore, perform Kegel exercises to improve the strength of your pelvic floor muscles.
- Consuming a balanced diet is important. Infused your diet with nutritious food, vagina friendly food (yes google it!) and supplement with pre & probiotic.
- Stop smoking now. This decreases the chance of developing a persistent cough, which can put additional strain on the pelvic muscles.
- Using VENOBEU Secret 99 anti-ageing essence to maintain your youth
There is no exaggeration to the statement that the pelvic floor muscles dominate the happiness of a woman’s life.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the uterus is regarded as a key component of women’s health and vitality. When there is a qi blockage in the women’s Y-zone, it causes hormonal imbalances, intimacy difficulties, water retention (edema), which is visibly apparent in the face as dull skin tone, pigment spots, accelerated ageing. That is why, Korean and Japanese women have been practising uterus care, anti-ageing, and beauty rejuvenation from within before external care takes precedence.
Addressing urine incontinence, and pelvic floor muscle weakness is critical to a woman’s health and beauty, providing her with a youthful quality of life and optimal health.
This is a neglected aspect of women’s health that has gone on for far too long. Women’s pelvic floor muscles and their relationship to good health should be stressed more in women’s health education and conversations. Here at VENOBEU, we can’t share enough, the connection between women’s optimal health and uterine care because it is the source of women’s health, vitality, hormonal balance, and beauty. Women’s health and quality of life are dependent on proper rejuvenation and treatment of their womanly areas. Your skin will thank you for maintaining a healthy diet.
We’ve brought you a solution that not only solves a string of issues such as urine incontinence, vaginal discomforts and gynaecological problems, but also allows you to reverse time, age gracefully, and have a youthful quality of life.
The best part? You do not need to pay a visit to your gynae regularly to resolve a multitude of your feminine and gynaecological problems, and you can easily care for your Y-zone and boost immunity for your feminine parts with ‘VENOBEU SECRET99’ anti-ageing essence. VENOBEU SECRET 99 can be injected into the vagina for intravaginal mucosa absorptions or the anus, once nightly. Psst…Secret 99 works superbly as your love-gel, magnifying you and your partner’s pleasure sensation.
These are other amazing benefits of VENOBEU Secret 99:
- To restore and repair your pelvic floor muscles
- Resolve urine incontinence
- Resolve a multitude of vaginal discomforts such as bacterial infection, itch, and discomforts and effectively and keeps them at bay
- Rejuvenate, restore vitality and intimate muscle of the vagina
- Boost hormonal balance
- Resolve edema (water retention)
- Anti-ageing, helps boost body natural repair and renewal
- Youthful sexual life
- Beautiful, naturally youthful skin and beauty
- Helps eliminate protruding belly (menopausal belly)
You are one step away from the secret of youthfulness — VENOBEU® SECRET99
The unique care essence, which is designed specifically for feminine internal health and uterine care, can help promote the health of the private parts and uterus. Purified viperin peptides, immune cell culture medium (NK cells) and lactic acid bacteria culture medium generated by patented technology are all used to provide exceptional uterine care and boost health in the y-zone and overall immunity.
The viperin peptide and immune cell culture fluid can be absorbed through the vaginal mucosa, working to strengthen pelvic muscle and urine incontinence, boosting general immunity, the lactic acid bacteria culture fluid may improve the acid-base environment in the vagina, increase muscle strength and flexibility, and enhance the quality of life. When the uterus is properly maintained, blood flow in the abdomen will improve naturally and abdominal obesity will go away. Secret99 can effectively maintain the uterus, restore uterine and pelvic health, and strengthen your body lines and facial contours to leave you looking and feeling youthful and beautiful. Read more about the benefits of Secret 99 on Cosmetic Surgery Magazine.