- Wash and keep clean before use. Apply 1ml to the target area once or twice a day.
- Remove the stopper from the device, slide the beak into the vagina
- Gently push to inject essence deep into the vagina
- It is recommended to use before bedtime and keep in a lying-down position so that essence does not flow outwards and is sufficiently absorbed.
- No need to wash off after application.
- Consult with a specialist if you have abnormal symptoms such as red spots, swelling or itching on the use area.
- This product is specifically designed for women to heal their intimate health, suited for those aged 18 years or older.
- It is gentle enough to be used as atopic skin applications for skin healing such as sunburn, rashes, or itch for 3 years old and above.
- Used as prescribed dosage.
- Each dose is meant for one-time usage, do not keep leftover after application due to hygiene purposes.
- Store in cool and dry places, avoid exposure to sunlight or heat.
- Use as soon as the security cap is removed from the device.
Results vary from one individual to another. However, we pride ourselves on resolving common vaginitis
within the first 6 – 12 hours. Our users normally claim to experience significant changes in their energy
levels, skin conditions, uterus and vaginal health and intimate satisfaction after using 1 to 3 boxes of Secret99.
There are no side effects at all. Our proprietary blend of bioactive peptides and ingredients in Secret99 is safe-to-use. In the rare event that you develop redness or rashes, kindly cease usage and consult your
The keyword is ‘mucosal absorption’. Our patented peptides are inserted into vagina for mucosal absorptions. It is proven more effective and efficient to resolve multiple vaginal and uterus area issues, compared to oral supplement.
Vaginal mucosal absorptions are clinically proven to be an effective and efficient pathway of delivery. The rectal and vaginal routes belong to the transmucosal routes of drug delivery and thus offer the advantage of bypassing the first-pass metabolism (oral consumptions through the digestive system) for efficient absorption into blood-stream and offers the advantages of the direct targeted solution, (in our case, atopic application into Y-zone area for uterus and vagina) in several studies into the treatment of vaginal infections and local treatment of menopausal symptoms.
In a clinical trial, female volunteers demonstrated a greater immune response from a vaginal gel containing cholera vaccine than an orally administered cholera vaccine. It was concluded that immunity can be achieved via intravaginal vaccination. Another study for vaginal mucosa delivery treatment showed a reduction in the recurrence of Escherichia coli urinary tract infections in women.